Build an agile marketing funnel
PLAN – Create a scalable digital agile marketing strategy
You need a roadmap of where you’re going before you start gassing up the car. Your map needs to include the milestones that you want to achieve at reasonable intervals: here’s when we hire a digital marketing manager. So when we expand our agile marketing efforts it should also be flexible enough to accommodate the unknown.
Keep your scaling roadmap at the forefront of every decision you make. Because If a new move or decision doesn’t contribute to hitting your strategic milestones, don’t spend the money just because you can. So Remember: every decision you make while learning how to scale your agile marketing business should be towards building long-term growth. And keep checking in monthly to evaluate if revenue is on track, your operating costs are staying low, and if teams are achieving key initiatives
Questions to ask:
– Did you select your niche target market segments ?
– Do you have your marketing budget in order?
– What is your competitive differentiation?
– Do you delight your customers & understand their needs?
2. REACH – Grow your audience online & Maximize your online presence
Along with making it simple for existing customers to spread the word, you also want to be easily found by new customers. So one way to ensure a positive, ubiquitous online presence is to complete and update your social media profiles. Because the more comprehensive they are, including specifics on your location, hours, and prices, the more likely your business is to surface higher in search results.
Some clever ways to repurpose your content:
– Turn blog posts into podcasts, white papers, video
– Make an infographic from existing content
– Hold a webinar based on your blog
– Answers questions on Quora & Reddit
– Make an audio version of your E-book
– Optimize Google Adwords
– Work with affiliate and partner marketing to boost your content
– Unique visitors
– Value per visit
– Fans / Followers
3. ACT / INTERACT – Encourage brand interactions and leads
It is about persuading site visitors or prospects to take the next step, the next action on their journey when they reach your site or social network presence. So develop a content marketing strategy, that will integrate your online communications to fuel lead generation and power inbound marketing to grow your reach.
Actions to take:
– Create campaign plan, editorial calendar, and outreach plan
– Create content creatives like video marketing
– Improve landing pages and personalize onboarding
– # of leads
– Time on site
– Shares / Comments / Like
4. CONVERT – From lead to sale.
Increase your conversion rate and understand where the leads are coming from or how they moved through your marketing funnel?
Find out which marketing initiatives are creating value in order to improve results, boost ROI, and deliver mature leads to your sales team. Being able to properly attribute revenue across each of your marketing activities is key to knowing where to place your resources to fuel growth.
Basic metrics like lead volume and website traffic are important. But failing to dive deeper means you’re missing out on key insights into your marketing performance, and valuable opportunities for improvement. MQL to SQL ratio, unengaged subscribers. And other advanced marketing metrics will give you deeper insight into what’s driving your success and where you should focus your attention.
– Define which key online communications (search, email, social, mobile) drive sales
– Implement a lead retargeting program using site personalization. As display retargeting and behavioral email program
– Revenue / Profit
– CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost)
5. ENGAGE – Build customer loyalty & Delight your raven fans
Develop a long-term engagement to build customer loyalty. And to build advocacy or recommendations through ‘word-of-mouth’.
– Create customer engagement plan
– Create customer onboarding plan, incl. event triggered personalized emails
– Manage social media for customer engagement
– Repeat Purchase
– Satisfaction / NPS score
Become a Successful Scaleur
I hope this blog will prove to be helpful in your endeavor. After all, Scaling is a strategy that can only be mastered by a scaleur who is an ardent learner and considers real-time business priorities.
Marketing Scaleurs is a scaling company helping entrepreneurs scale their marketing efforts. So to accomplish this we help businesses strive and succeed with growth marketing, product development, and more. How do we do it? We create custom growth plans for startups, entrepreneurs, and scaleurs in order to help them gain traffic, generate leads, and increase their revenue. So If you want traffic, leads and sales, send an email to Marketing Scaleurs today, and you will start getting results in no time!